Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Favorite Hairstyle

A new hairstyle trend is showing up everywhere and I think it’s here to stay for a while! After writing about bob haircuts recently, I haven’t been able to get them out of my head!

I see this new hairstyle trend everywhere from celebrities to my neighbor next door. I too, decided to debut a new look with a long version of the sleek bob that I love.

My Favorite Hairstyles

Sleek bob haircuts are great for this time of year because it allows you to cut away dry, damaged ends from summer and unveils a fresh, new hairstyle.

This hairstyle even allows you to have your hair grown out again by next summer! No matter what your face shape, there is a sleek bob haircut that will work for you.

Jessica Simpson New Hairstyle Trend

Soft layered edges on this new hairstyle trend,  will help to soften square jaw lines.

Kelly Clarkson Soft layered edges Hairstyle

A super straight and sleek bob with angled bangs deemphasizes a round face shape.

Reese Witherspoon New Hairstyle

Even those with heart shaped faces look great with bob haircuts when the cut is slightly longer than the jaw-line.

Katie Holmes New Hairstyle

Oval-faces are considered the ideal face shape and are able to pull off any hairstyle, including this new hairstyle trend.
.
As you can see, there are so many variations of this new hairstyle trend, the sleek bob, that most anyone can wear it. I suggest starting the season fresh and trying this new hairstyle trend yourself.

If you are a tad bit intimidated by cutting your hair, try a long version of the sleek bob like I did. I just know that you’ll love it and if you are like me, you’ll want to cut off more at your next hair appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment